Our experienced plumbers are Gas Safe and CIPHE registered and are highly skilled in the installation and maintenance of central heating systems.
Whether it’s a combination boiler, system boiler or regular boiler we have the skills and experience to fit them correctly and ensure they’ll function properly. Using quality materials such as copper piping throughout, our quality central heating installations are made too last.
Talking with you is key to understanding your heating needs and provide you with the most suitable options. We can provide a variety of heating solutions to heat your home or business including;
- Supply and installation of Sterland radiators.
- Under floor heating systems, providing you with a more discreet heating option.
- For energy efficiency and low carbon emissions we can supply GREENSTAR energy efficient boilers with over 90% efficiency.
- We are Worcester Accredited installers and have been for the last 17 years. We are also Ideal accredited installers and can offer 10-year warranty on these boilers which have been manufactured in Britain for over 100 years.
- Will save you between £300 – £500 off your gas & electrical bills each year
For Information on boiler types and what you’re building may require please call our friendly team.
Once we have installed your new boiler, we can look after you for years to come, with repairs and ongoing servicing of Central Heating systems at affordable prices.
Boiler servicing and repair is available for most central heating boiler makes. We are proud to provide our customers with an annual service, not just an inspection.
- Check ventilation
- Check flues
- Check combustion
- CO2 analysis (if applicable)
- Test/check electrics and fuses are correct
- Full boiler strip downs
- Remove burner, clean and hoover
- Clean and hoover heat exchanger
- Check and oil fan (if applicable)
- Strip and clean condensate trap (if applicable)
- Gas rate appliance
- Standing, working and burner pressures taken
- Re-build boiler and sign appropriate papers
Appliance servicing can be provided for a number of gas appliances, new installations and repairs to existing gas appliances, including:
- Gas Fires
- Cookers & Hobs
- Gas Tumble Dryers
- All of the above for natural gas and LPG.
Landlord gas Safety Certificates are also available on approval.